cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Workflow integration with My Leave Request default app

sohail_rana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Techies! I have a very simple Question, I have deployed FIORI with different options (PO Release, PR Release, My Inbox, Leave Request and  Leave Approver). I used Standard Workflows for all the above apps. In my organization, we are using customized workflow for leave request, now I intent to integrate that customized workflow with FIORI built-in Leave request app. Can anyone one help me in this regard? Regards Saqib Ayub Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sohail_rana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Mushi Mushi Masayuki Sekihara Thanks for the reply, let me rephrase the question, As mentioned in your referred post, as a first step I deployed Leave request app with default setting. Leave Request app use ESS workflow by default, Right? And it’s working fine in my scenario. Now tricky point come here, actually we are using custom workflow for the leave request (Not ESS). I just want to plug-in that particular workflow with Fiori Leave request app. I have all the relevant information about my custom workflow but not getting the point from where Leave Request app gets the ESS workflow Is it? SPRO- Personal Management- Employee Self Service (Web Dynpro Abap) –Service Specific Setting- Working Time-Leave Request- Processing Processes- Specify Processing Processes for type of leave- Define Absences/Processing Processes. Hopefully, I have been able to explain my issue. Regards Saqib Ayub Khan

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saqib,

Customizing table is V_T554S_WEB.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

sohail_rana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Mushi Mushi Mr. Masayuki Sekihara Thanks for the reply. I have reviewed your suggested document but couldn’t get the idea from where SAP Leave Request app will detect my customized workflow? My Customized workflow have properly defined triggering events and all that… Can you pls. elaborate the steps little more? Regards Saqib M. Ayub Khan

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saqib,

Please let us know which step of my document you have an issue.

You can work with the consultant who developed your custom workflow.

Regards,

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saqib,

Please take a look at How to adjust custom workflow templates for SAP Fiori .

It is an example for PO approval but steps are same for any scenarios.

Regards,