cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert SOAP Attachment into SOAP Body

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the response from external system through SOAP attachment, how to convert it into soap body.

Is there any other alternative apart from PayloadSwapBean, if not, let me know the steps of the same.

Regards,

B.Anandh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

It is not possible to use adapter module (Custom or standard) in SOAP sender adapter and this thing is clearly mentioned in Help.sap.

But you can use axis adapter to use module (Axis adapter is extention to soap adapter). It provides modules which are flexible enough to fulfil your requirment.

If you are using Receiver SOAP adapter then youn can either have PayloadSwipeBean or your own adapter module. And it is possible to convert the attachment to the payload using custom module.(I have Done this)

There is method available getAttachment() of type. Just Check API.

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krish,

I was serching for my problem

how to process the attachment in SOAP response

I felt that u also gone through same requirement.

Can u please help me for this. Actually My requirment is same as urs.

Thanks

Jaideep Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bhavesh,

Unable to find any help on payloadswapbean. Please provide me the webblogs or help on this.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Search on SDN for "How to Use Mail Adapter " , think it shows how to do this.

2. Check the Wiki for XI. You will have the list of notes for Adapter Modules and one of these notes mentioned describes the Payloadswap bean,

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/XI_Adapter_Notes

3. check this blog as well,

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/18/xi-sender-mail-adapter--payloadswapbean--step-by-step

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I have a same scenario where i need to swap the payload with the attachment. But this is not working in SOAP Sender and when I searched through SDN I found out that many Standard Modules do not work in SOAP Sender adapter.

Can you suggest any other option. I need to do a SOAP-RFC-SOAP sync scenario where the input comes as SOAP Attachment.

Thanks,

Bhargav

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No other option other than using the payload swap bean.

or, maybe write a custom module to do this, but when you have a standard SAP module, why would you want customizations?

Regards

Bhavesh