cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLC (Supplier Lifecycle Management) how to link and allow existing bidders in SRM to have SLC Sell Side Portal access for Data Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing SLC 1.0 SP5 in client landscape where SRM (with Bidding Process) is already in place.

As client already has SRM 7.02 implemented & running for various bidding processes, we are going with SLC on SRM deployment scenario.

But the issue here is where client has existing suppliers in SRM system, who are using Portal for submitting RFx responses.

Now with SLC implementation we can replicate existing SRM suppliers to SLC buy side along with contact person,

But now these supplier contact person's won't have SLC sell side portal User ID and password.

How can the system set or allow these contact persons to have their user id and password generated,

so as to allow use SLC system, by the existing SRM suppliers/contact person.

Looking forward to possible solution/workaround.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Gaurav Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

poesterwitz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

tick the checkbox "Data selfmaintenance" in the supplier portfolio and check SOST 🙂

E-Mails will be sent out then.

Best regards

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul. Not sure why, but this is not working for me.

I used below report to pull SRM suppliers to SLC Sell side:-

/SRMSMC/GET_SRM_SUPPLIER  

Upload Suppliers from an SAP SRM System

I see one more report for in Sell Side system, Is their any difference ?

/SRMSMC/GET_SUPPLIERS_SRM2SLC 

Convert Existing SAP SRM Suppliers to SAP SLC Suppliers (SLC@SRM)

poesterwitz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hm okay, try using this report then:

Transfer of Suppliers to a Supplier Registration System (ROS) - Reports - SAP Library

Maybe I was wrong and you need to have the supplier in place before you can actually allow him to maintain his data on his own. This is probably the process.

/SRMSMC/GET_SUPPLIERS_SRM2SLC  is a prerequisit for the delayed update mode (no instant updates but from a scheduled report, you can do this in a large multi-backend environment when SLC is the leading system). It just updates a couple of SLC tables which would be updated as soon as you open the supplier portfolio. If you're not using it, you can leave it. But here's the SAP Note for your reference:

Note 1846006:Converting SRM Suppliers into SLC Suppliers

Kind regards

Paul