cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I submit the SAP Certification from Ecuador???

jruz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi:

I live in Ecuador and I been three years programming SAP ABAP. I would like to take the SAP Certification Exam for ABAP but I need some advice.

Like since 2014 the SAP Certification voucher is no longer been paid by Pearson Vue but directly from SAP Training and Certification Shop I have now some doubts regarding this process.

• I´ve created an account on SAP Training and Certification Shop.
  • I looked over for the certification I want but Ecuador is not on the set of countries listed there,
  • I need to buy the voucher, but I don`t know if any voucher would work. None of the countries in the area offers this service as I can see on the site. Only USA, Canada and Mexico. When doing the buying process the site says clearly that I will have to take the examination in the same country specified when buying the voucher. Ecuador has some locations where I can take a Pearson Vue examination, but how can I get the voucher?? If I buy USA voucher i could take my exam in Ecuador? Please I need some clarification in this!!!
  • The other matter is the s-user ID, the site says that I have to contact the Education centre from my area, but there isn`t any on Ecuador. Who should I contact to obtain my s-user ID in order to submit the exam via Pearson Vue??

In conclusion I would like you to help me guys in order to solve this matter. I been wanting to submit my exam for a long time now and I feel I`m ready but I`m kind of stuck in this subject. can anyone give me a hand???

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello José Antonio,

please, find your SAP Education contact here. Pearson VUE Vouchers are available in Latin America. For your ABAP Certification you should use an Associate Level Voucher.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Harald

jruz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Harald for your answer. I did as you recommended and called the number corresponding to the Ecuador office. I doesn´t work, there´s not even a tone, seems to be out of service. So I called the number from Colombia, same result. A similar outcome from calling to Chile and Peru. Now I´m still in the same place, don´t know how to proceed. Please if anyone can help me out!!!

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear José,

I did wrote a personal message with further instructions. It must be possible for you to purchase a Voucher and to take your certification exam in Equador.

Let me know!

Best regards,

Harald

jruz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks to the kind help of Harald Ernst and after talking to almost all latin american countries. I finally got the solution. The latin american area requires formal courses taken from SAP or SAP Partners to be able to buy an examination voucher, there´s no way around this. So in order to submit my exam I had to buy the SAP Education Courses (I recommend the SAP E-Academy cause now I´m an expert ). And after that then you will be able to buy your voucher directly from SAP or to submit the exam in case you bought the E-Academy (cause it comes with voucher included). For all the people who might want to submit the certification from Ecuador  I now recommend you to contact BM Laurus (SAP Partner in Ecuador) or to call SAP Education Colombia, they will surelly help you. Now I got the voucher and I´m ready to take the exam!!!!!

Answers (0)