Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MII 15.0 andon screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

I need to  configure an andon screen.  But I have a question:

Apart from the SSCE (Self Service Configuration Environment ) to build the visualization for an andon screen, do I need to use the Worker UI Management and the Activity Configuration  as well?

Thanks.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalo,
Just want to understand what you are trying to achieve by this add on screen. Would be able to suggest based on your answer.

Regards,

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've already set the dashboard for the andon using the interface elements provided by the SSCE, such as  textareas, texfields, textviews ...now I`m trying to get the real plant data to these  elements and there's the problem,  when dealing with the source code,  I guess that  using the APPLET/SAP UI5 to insert the KPI Queries/elements is the right way but I'm not sure  couse it does't work.

Am I doing right by using text fields to show real plant data? Such as production orders, number of elemnts to manufacture for each order...

Should I take the data from the KPI Queries to the 'Placeholders' in the variables? (in the source code)

Also I'd like to set properties like  backgrund or text colors, but don`t know how.

Could anyone give me e hand?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

janos_fekete2
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalo,

Please try to ask this question on MII space:
http://scn.sap.com/community/manufacturing/mii

Best Regards,
Janos