cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pull unplanned delivery cost from PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

is there anyway to pull report for "unplanned delivery cost (posted on PO as DCGR & DCIN)" posting from PO in an tcode like ME80FN which shows planned delivery costs?

Thank you,

Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, You can use the Table for unplanned delivery costs like RBKP for the filed BEZNK. You can plan a query at SQVI or SQ01 for the table linking . Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghavendra Sai,

Thank you for your quick response. however i am not from SAP technical background. is there any way see is this already configured? or what should i request our technical team to get this done?

Thank you,

Murali 

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Yes you can ask your ABAP to create a query ( This is easy ) to create a query for the EKKO ,EKPO , EKBE ,RBKP for the PO number and item and item invoice number and un planned delivery costs for that invoice . to come in the output in  adownloadable format . If not you may have to use the GL account to get this unplanned is posted for the report FBL3N in SAP. Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the delivery cost is mentioned in PO, its planned delivery cost, not unplanned delivery cost!!.

If you want a report, you may create an SQVI or SQ02 query with EKBZ table, which will provide you the complete delivery cost postings. Check the same and revert back.

If its unplanned delivery cost posted through MIRO, you may get the same in RBKP table or you can get the same in MIR5 report

Regards,

AKPT

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How you posted unplanned delivery cost for PO ie........Your PO is a Material PO or PO for consumption or Service PO?

If you posted unplanned delivery cost for material PO, then inventory account  debited and you can check unplanned delivery amount with t.code:FBL3N by entering inventory G/L account  with RE document type with debited  in nature. Other than material PO- you can extract report with the G/L account available in PO(PO for consumption or Service PO)

Regards,

Biju K