cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Availability Check Results Overview Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are upgrading our support packs and have noticed that SAP has changed some logic within the ATP check. SAP has now made it standard to use the ATP group check function. Although this was introduced in 2000 we were able to not use this functionality, but now since it's standard we need to start using it.  They are not calling the ATP check by line item, but at the end for all line items.

This change has introduced a new screen to our users called the APO Availability Check - Results Overview Screen.

Does anyone have any whitepapers / documentation / etc that can assist us with how to use this new screen?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ryan,

We did face this issue. Functionally, there is no change. Instead of doing the ATP check line by line, system is doing it together at one shot after the user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE. So, if you are having any developments in this exit that rely on ATP data, you need to move the ATP check to the start of your userexit. OSS note 2146153, talks about how to achieve this. There is no special white paper or documentation provided by SAP. It is inbuilt functionality and it's new.

Thanks & Best Regards

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu - Thanks for the quick response. I have reviewed the note that you mentioned and we also had to move some developments around so that they worked correctly.  Its unfortunate that there is not any documentation regarding this new screen as it is different than the delivery proposal screen.

Thanks again! 

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ryan,

Well - why do you think it is different than Delivery proposal screen. The results are same. If you click on the MBDAT of each line item's result in the grouped results, you will be able to see the old screen. That way, I don't see a change. Functionally - there is no change. I assume many of the orders would be created in the batch mode in any production system. So, I we wouldn't have to analyse every screen although I agree it takes a while to digest the new screen. It almost looks similar to RBA results screen even when there is no substitution.

As far as the documentation is concerned, I don't think SAP has released an explicit white paper or separate document apart from the above note and the linked notes of it.

You may consider closing the thread if this helped you.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Answers (0)