cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

BAPI_POSRVAPS_REQUESTLIST2

i know this FM is used to extract data from procurement order.

i analysed the bapi..

Now i want to know from where the data are fetched from which table.

in ECC5.0 we have MD11 to create planned order & for sales order we have VA01 wat abt in SCM

If i m wrong can any one correct me..

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can create planned orders using /SAPAPO/RRP3.

enter the material, location, version (usually 000) and a date

You can create Sales orders iusing program /SAPAPO/SJKTST04

In a typical full SAP system landscape you will get SOs Transferred (CIFed) from R3

in additon to what is mentioned above

there are BAPIs for creating both planned orders and SOs (check in the transaction BAPI for the list or pl post if you cant find it)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maya,

Unlike ECC in SCM transaction data is stored in liveCache and not necessarily in tables. Hence you use BAPIs to access the transaction data in SCM/APO system. If you need to see the transaction data in APO you can use transactions like Product View (/SAPAPO/RRP3) which is very similar to Stock Requirements list or Interactive Supply Planning (/SAPAPO/SNP94).

You create planned orders in APO by running SNP or PPDS Heuristics and they will be seen in the two transactions mentioned above. You can also manually create the planned orders and purchase reqs through the same transactions.

Sales orders will not be created in APO but come from ECC (transferred using CIF) and would be visible through the two transactions.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Somnath