SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display/update Bp: “Personal Address does not exist".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

When I try to update or display business partner I get the error message “Personal Address does not exist".

I read some topics on the net what should cause the error

It says: The error "Personal Address does not exist" (AM013) indicates a DB inconsistancy. That is the address number in table BUT020 does not have data in table ADRC Please check whether this is your case.

When I look to the BUT020 table there is one entry(addressnumber) without corresponding entry in ADRC table.

My question is now what should cause this missing address ?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Tierno

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thierno,

As per SAP Note,1096330, the reason for the inconsistency is still not known.

However, SAP has given a workaround by giving a report which on execution removes the inconsistency.

Check SAP Note 865271. In the attachements, there is a file which contains the report provided by SAP. This has to be  created in SAP system and on execution will solve the issue.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thierno,

As per SAP Note,1096330, the reason for the inconsistency is still not known.

However, SAP has given a workaround by giving a report which on execution removes the inconsistency.

Check SAP Note 865271. In the attachements, there is a file which contains the report provided by SAP. This has to be  created in SAP system and on execution will solve the issue.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thank you for your quick answer, it solves my issue.

Thank you sharing youyr knowledge.

Regards,

Thierno