cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items which are obsolete and can not be deleted from SO and PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are items in the Sales order which are obsolete and they are not required , Line item 20 and 30. When we are trying to delete the line items it gives a error "Delete PO xxxxxxx for item 20 and 30 "respectively

In PO when i check, It is blocked.

For that the delivery is done, however in delivery the items (20 and 30 ) are not picked up.

Can some one suggest.

I have to close both SO and PO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As suggested earlier please remove subsequent document first. We can not delete or reject sale order until subsequent document/documents exist.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

The document flow is :

Con Fill up (ZKB) - PO (XB intercom Stock Trans) - Delivery

Now we have delete indicator in PO , and when I am trying to delete the material which is obsolete in order it is giving error as "Delete Purchase order xxxx, item 20"

Please suggest ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether any purchase requisition is created before the purchase order is created. If there, then you need to set the deletion indicator in the purchase requisition also.

thanks

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also try to reject the item. Is system allowing you to reject it? Also share the message number you are getting in sale order.

Thank$

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

I believe you are working on individual purchase order (Item Catg: TAB) in which goods are delivered to our plant from vendor and than we deliver the goods to customer.

Kindly follow the below steps.

1. Remove the qty from picking and delete the line item from respective delivery.

2. Put deletion indicator in PO for item 20 & 30.

3. Put reason for rejection for 20 and 30 in sales Order.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As suggested earlier please remove subsequent document first. We can not delete or reject sale order until subsequent document/documents exist.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhishek Ojha

I have seen several posts copy pasting from other source but never seen as you have done where you copy pasted ' MoazzaM '  signature also.    Don't you think, this is unethical and  very bad manners ?

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is awesome

He is the OP and he is giving suggestions to himself by copying my post. This is really unique plagiarism.

Thank$