cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign non-SAP ATP category to PPDS Planned order during heuristic run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement to create a planned order in scm other than 'AI' category (i.e. create planned order with Non-SAP category).

As we do not want consider such orders to be the GATP relevant.  Currently we have customised Z program thro' which we are creating PPDS planned orders through custom heuristic.The system currently creates a AI planned order, instead we need to assign it to non-sap category e.g- YC .

I had maintained the YC as a non sap category. The heuristic is customised in the system. No standard heuristic will be processed. I tried to implement BADI '/SAPAPO/RRP_PLANNING' in its method 'RECEIPT_SAVE' and changed the ATP category of the orders and still it overwrites it and creates AI category order. I also searched for APO user exits but no any user exit helpful to change the ATP category of the orders during the heuristic run.

Kindly help and suggest.

Thanks.

Regards,

Suniel.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil

A firmed planned order receives the category AJ, and a non-firmed planned order receives category AI.

Check FM '/SAPAPO/RRP_CUSTOMIZING_GET' It reads the ATP category from PPDS global parameter. I have no idea how to get custom category for PPDS orders.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (0)