cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analisys for MS Office: cant see data sources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before updating SBOP ANALISYS CLIENT FOR MS OFFICE 2.1 to SP01 (Patch0 AOFFICE21SP01_0-80000954.EXE) everything was OK.

After update and even after rollback to previous version i cant see any datasources here:

On other computers with previous version of analisys plugin everything ok. After installation of latest version of plugin nothing changes.

Anybody know how to solve this issue? I think, its some kind of incorrect working of ODBC driver or somthing else.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution found:

The version of installed SAP Analisys BOBJ for MS Office was incorrect(2.0 and 2.1). I dont know why, but when i install version 1.4 - it works.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

P.S.

Windows 10

Office 365 (2013)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander

Is it a 64 bit version of Office 365 version ?

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, its 64 bit version. I tryed to install 32 bit version of Office 365 and 32 bit version analisys plugin - result the same.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Thanks for you info, I am not sure about the Office 365, If possible apply the latest service pack of Office 365. try to use the Office 32 bit version.

2.  Is it supported Office 365 ? is it possible to try in Office 2010 or 2013 with service pack.

Regards

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sriram!

I've tryed it on Office 2013 64bit and its not work. But at another PC with the same configuration everything works perfectly.

May by something blocks incoming connection with BOBJ? Firewall turned off.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander

Is it possible to disable the UAC & check the IE settings

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for advise, but it not helps.