Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS MOILE Log on screen issue

vallamuthu_madheswaran2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need adjust ITSmobile logon screen. I don't know the screen number and program name. How to find it.

Thanks with Regards,

Vallamuthu M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vallamuthu_madheswaran2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My Actual issue is that LOGON screen is not fit inthe device.

Is there any parameters are missing in the LOGON tab in SICF,

Thanks with Regards,

Vallamuthu M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vallamuthu madheswaran ,

In the Logon tab, when you go into the 'Configuration' settings under System Logon radio button, You will see a section called as Logon Layout and Procedure.

Under it, you can give the 'Custom Implementation' as CL_MOBILE_SYSTEM_LOGIN class, like Cristiano mentioned.

In that class, you will need to make modifications in the method WRITE_CSS_STYLE which is CSS coding, in order to adjust the layout of your login screen. For example, you can change the width of the login screen by first checking the CSS class used in the login page template and modify here accordingly:  MobileLoginScreen {width:150px}    (Please modify the existing pixel size given, do not add more lest it interferes with the preferences).

To find the CSS classes used for various sections of the page, you can refer method HTM_LOGIN of the same class.

Let me know.

vallamuthu_madheswaran2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Utkarsha Khadke,

Thanks for your update.

I have changed the width is 0px also. but there is no change in the screen.

Thanks with Regards,

Vallamuthu M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you put width as 0px, it will take the combined width of the elements inside the "MobileLoginScreen", like the title bar box width, the text "User", the input box for User, and so on. It cannot really be 0 due to the contents inside the Login box.

If that's not the case, you may also check if you are overriding the width of the class MobileLoginScreen in a CSS style sheet under the MIME repository under your Internet Service in se80. For more info on this, check this out:

Let me know.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HelloVallamuthu,

The default for the logon page (used for all SAP web technologies, as Web Dynpro ABAP, BSP, ITS) is the ABAP class CL_ICF_SYSTEM_LOGIN.

For ITSmobile applications, there is a subclass, called CL_MOBILE_SYSTEM_LOGIN.

Regards,

Cris

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are from technical background then goto SE80 enter the Function group as "LMOB" and check the screen you will find all the scree along with description

vallamuthu_madheswaran2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your update. but not able to find exact logon screen. Is there any settings for logon screen in SICF tcode

Thanks with Regards,

Vallamuthu M.