Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of Data acces Profiles

former_member269849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm new to BPC , Please I Have two companies , Company 100 and 300 , and I have  member " Profit Center who has Company like attribute , so when I did the  Data acces Profiles , and I have 2 teams so peopbe from team one should have access to Data where the attribute of profit center is 100, and the other team  to other company , I did so but it does not work , it's like BPC  display both Data from both companies to both teams ? what should I do ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chuan_ding
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure how did you create and assign the DAP to the teams,

can you attach the screenshots about the following:

- Dimension Profit Center

- DAP created

Best regards,

Chuan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member269849
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your help .

¨problem resolved.

fatima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fatima,

It's great to hear you that you resolved your problem..

But How.....? Because People referring to this Thread must have a clear conclusion to resolve if they got similar issue.....

P.S Provide clear conclusion for this issue & then close this thread....For the needful ......

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fatima,

No clearity in your question.....

First you said Company is a dimension...

100 & 200 are members of this dimension.....

Profit Center is also member of Company dimension....?

And again you said 100 & 200 are attributes of Profit center.... That means these are attributes of Company dimension.....?

If soo on what prospective you want to define this .... I mean what are the values of 100 & 200 attributes against Profit Center member in Company Dimension...?

Soo you are missing some where kindly attach your Dimension Screens & DAP Screens so that you can expect a clear solution ......!!!!

Aravind