cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 - Application controlled - Change/remove approvers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have some issues in changing approvers in Approval Flow of Shopping Cart within SRM 7.

In this moment, in our systems we have the possibility to specify for each approval step up to 2 approvers. The link between the first and the second approvers is contained in a custom Z table.

I developed a custom report to update this info both in this table and in approval flow, but the FM "BBP_PDH_WFL_DB_UPDATE" does not work.

I wish to know if exists some FM that I could use to update the approvers in the approval flow. Alternatively, I would like to understand exactly all BAPI and FM called during the approval process, in order to understand if I can enhance some BAPI or if there could be a solution to achieve my task.

Hope you may help.

Just to be clear, I will provide an example of task that I should manage:

- SC x has 3 approval step with only one approver per step;

- we add a second approver in first step;

- we run the utility to update approvers. So, I expect that this guy could approve/reject the SC for that step.

Thanks & Regards,

Francesco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207661
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Francesco,

I didn't understand the requirement.

You said that in SC, there are 3 levels and each level has one approver. You want to add one more approver at level-1.

This should be done from place where 1st approver is coming in 1st level. Logic should be written to add this second approver also in that particular level.

Why do you need to add explicitly? Is there no logic to derive this second approver or you want to add any random approver? Please explain.

Warm Regards,

Shyam Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

I'll try to explain it better what is my request.

I have a custom procedure that update approvers according to our policies in ECC.

I just want to update this info also in SRM in offline mode.

For example: SC xxxxxxxxxx has 3 levels of approval and 3 approvers (approver #1, approver #2 and approver #3) in the approval flow.

In ECC I run the update_approvers report, which updates the approvers in our custom Z table, adding approver #4 as second approver for level 1 approval.

How can I update this info also in SRM?

I tried with BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVER_CHANGE, BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVER_REPLACE and others FMs, but I'm missing something probably, because it doesn't work.

I also tried to debug it, in order to detect where I could insert some coding.. but without success, unfortunately.

I hope that now it is more clear what is my need.

Thanks and Regards,

Francesco

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Francesco,

I didn't get you point. But one thing i would like to tell you can check the method please debug how system can add the ADHOC functionality in SC.

There must be one method in the SC_ADV for adding the addhoc approver.

So you have to create the instance of the /SAPSRM*SC_ADV class in your case.

I don't have system for checking the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Up.