cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Object Z_AUT_AMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While moving Change request(CR) status to "Implemented" from "Being Implemented" we are getting Authorization Object error.

And after putting trace on CR we found that system is searching for authorization object Z_AUT_AMR.

User is having all required roles for moving the CR to Implemented status.

Please suggest about this error and authorization object Z_AUT_AMR. Also refer any link which provides details of this object.

Regards

Zain
"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zainul,

Please check the copy controls.

Apart from that,

Please check the user authorization object B_USERSTAT for ZMCR/YMCR for the being implementation status.

Go to SPRO->change request management framework->

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar and Rishav,

Thanks for reply

I have already check settings for copy controls, all looks good. But still when the change document(GC) was set to confirmed CR did not change to Implemented status. It throws Authorization Object error(Z_AUT_AMR).

Also B_USERSTAT for ZMCR is there with correct Auth key, so i do not see any issue with B_USERSTAT.

I think the issue is with Z_AUT_AMR but I am not getting details of this object.

Regards

Zainul

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zainul,

Is this is a custom defined authorization object because this doesn't seems to be a standard one.

Can you please paste the screenshots and recheck again.

Thanks

Prakhar

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zainul

This is the customized object and you need to ask your security team to check in SU21,SU23,SU24 for same.

Thanks

Rishav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zainul

i think there is some other issue or copy control problem with your transaction types

reason

when change document is implemented completed or reached final status then automatically CR status is changed to implemented

Please checcopy control in spro for ur transaction types

Thanks

Prakhar