Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRFPLUS to set multilevel category/ custom category

former_member252955
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

Is this possible to set category via BRFPLUS, actually the category value is coming from managed system when users create a support message by custom program and this value is coming to solution manager in debugging I found but is not getting set at category.

So I created category schema and set same category description as managed system and want to set via BRFPLUS.

Regards

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

As you mention you are able to find the value which is comming from the managed system and you have created the cheman also with same name you can try something like below and let me know if it workedout;

In Solution Manager you need to execute the transaction BRFPLUS

In the Menu, select “Create Application

Define the Application name:

Remember to SAVE and Activate the application.

Create the New Elements:

Right click on the application and select to create a new element..

Create the element using the “Bind to DDC element (data Dictionary)

Us the DDIC element CRMT_SRV_SERWI to bind the Service Profile

Remember to SAVE and Activate

Execute the same steps for CRMT_SRV_ESCAL

Now you will see the Data objects created and activated

Create the Decision Table:

Now you need to create the Decision Table, right click on the application and select Expression—>Decision Table..

Create and navigate to the table

Now you need to define the columns.

Insert a new column from the Context Data Objects.

Select the Application SOLMAN and add the fields that you want to use for the assignation, for this example we use CATEGORY

In this case we use the objects created previously (CRMT_SRV_SRWI and CRMT_SRV_ESCAL)

Now you need to add new data to the table, you need to select the insert Icon

In this example we add 2 entries with different sets Priority and Service Profile

Create the Function:

Now you need to add a function, Right click on the Application and then Select Function

Create the function and navigate to the object

Now we add the Data objects that will be used for the function, in the tab signature select Add Existing Data Objects.

Add all the objets found in the SOLMAN Application (This allow you to use different  columns in your decision table.

Now we need to define the Result data object , select Create in the action button.

In the new structure, click in Add Existing Data Objects

Select the Application ZSLA and add the 2 new objects created in the previous steps.

Remember to SAVE and ACTIVATE

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Bhagwat

former_member252955
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rohan

Thanks for your help, but I stuck while adding row.

I created custom category schema at CRM UI and how could I map it here.

Here is the confusion so please help to proceed further.

Regards

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

You can find detailed information how to use the BRFplus Framework in this document. As this is mostly for the Supportteam determination, it shows in detail what steps you must performe to create a new ruleset and activate it.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-31396

In your case; press the button with the green plus. This will expand your window and you can select the Category ID and the other field values for your created ruleset.

First select Cat ID, then the calculator (e.g. 'Is equal to') then enter the technical key of your category and select the 'Response' value you want to enter.

Best Regards,

Philipp