Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add DMS activity functionality in FB01,FB60,FB65 and FB50

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to add DMS activity functionality in FB01,FB60,FB65 and FB50 by displaying the DMS tab on each TCode screen.I can't find any BADI to solve it.Please help to do it.Its my project requirement.

7 REPLIES 7

shadab_maldar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subhransu,

What is the exact requirement, can you please elaborate.??

Regards,

Shadab.

0 Kudos

I need button or tab in mentioned screen .By hitting that button/tab ,there will be another screen appear with table control .There will be create button .By hitting create button we can call CV01 to create document and attach some files to that document no.

0 Kudos

Hi Subhransu,

Check the below link for the screen exits, using this you can insert a button and call the CV01.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Display+customer+fields+in+header+of+logistics+invoice...Hi

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Shadab.

0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your help. The above link is for FB60 and FB65 .I will try once and let you know if its working or not.For FB01 and FB50 how can be done.

0 Kudos

I assume that this will trigger at FB01 and FB50 also.

Regards,

Shadab.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new screen and implemented all badis' one by one for FB60 but no button is created in FB60.

Best regards,

Subhransu

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe GOS (Generic Object Services) is the solution:

Generic Object Services (BC-SRV-GBT) - SAP Library

Generic Object Services (GOS) Troubleshooting Guide - Technology Troubleshooting Guide - SCN Wiki

there' s plenty of documentation available in the forums.

Best regards,

Pablo