Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error using New PCo Tag Fixed Query Mode

raj44
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on the new PCo Tag Fixed Query Mode, in which I need to retrieve the tag value based on a parameter, and then Proceed further. I have tried the following 2 approaches-

1. Creating a New PCo Tag Fixed Query with query as "RETRIEVE '[Param.1]';" and in Param.1 I have given the the complete path of the Tag. Now the only problem with this method is that sometimes I get the result set and sometimes I get the Error as"ERROR:Unable to read Header ".

2. Using a PCo Data Query Action Block with the following configs defined in link editor-

a. server -> Globals.PCoServerName

b.FixedQuery->"RETRIEVE '[Param.1]';"

c.Param.1->GetTagName.Results{/Rowsets/Rowset/Row/TagName}

With the above, I get the error as -> "[ERROR] [RetrieveTripTagValueForNoActiveOrders]com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.logging.LHException: Execution mode is not supported with this server or content type"

Then I tried with the following->

a. server -> Globals.PCoServerName

b.Retrieve->'[Param.1]';

c.Param.1->GetTagName.Results{/Rowsets/Rowset/Row/TagName}

This too gave me the same error. Can some one please advise if I am missing out any syntax or config definitions in link editor? I would like to go with the second approach since I need to query the tag in a transaction.

Thanks,

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raj44
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well I tried specifying the MODE as "TagFixedQuery" in the link editor and it works now. So MODE seems to be a mandatory config property.

Answers (0)