cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Licensing at a self created Web Application

0 Kudos

Hi all,

please can you tell me which license model fits for a self created web application with its own user store?

The user can Login at the Website and if they called a Service, in the Background it will be established a Connection to a SAP System to

get Information.

In my Szenario many People can Login to the web application but only one SAP communication user is needed in the SAP System.

Can anyone tell me which license is suitable in this case?

Or maybe is it better to handover each user so that each user must be also created in the sap System?

Maybe exist a Special license offer in such cases beside the normal SAP Prof. User?

Thanks for help in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member199290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas:

There are many other factors that you would need to consider. It's better if you are able to contact your SAP representaive who can guide you better.

There are many things to be considered while deciding on what kind of licensing scenerio is applicable in his case.

E.g.

- What type of activity is performed in the system by logging through the web application? You mentioned they will be retrieving infromation.

- Are all users perfroming same activity? etc.

Please note that SAP recommends using named users due to various reasons. So please reach out to your representaitive to get good advise on this.

Thank you.