Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

In Put away Strategy "P" Assigning 03 Bin to Single Item.

Dear All,

I am using Put away Strategy "P" , capacity check, mixed storage & SUT (Storing Material in  02 Pallets with Different Sizes in same bin)  has been activated. But i am facing problem in assigning 03 Different bins to same article. I have seen in material master there is an option of assigning only 01 bin to one material. Can you suggest is there any way out to meet my requirement by changing strategy or by any other solution in WM.

Pl. Help.

Rajesh.

replied

SUT - For Storing 03 Pallets in 1 Bin.--

Same bin but you have capacity to store three storage unit (of same type ) if my understanding is correct and with the limited information which you supplied I can suggest to explore the option of using putaway strategy 'P' with bin section option (prerequisite: Define a separate storage bin type for all those physical structure where you can store 3 pallet in a single bin(e.g. L1)

in SPRO---LE---WM---Strategies----Putaway strategies---Define strategies of pallet

Bin section

Warehosue     Storage type    section    No of item   1   2   3 ...........................99

001                  HRS                  A                  3           1  2   3

Bin type and storage unit type

warehouse  storage type    SBT    SUT   Bin section           max number of quant

001               HRS               L1      EP         A                                3

by doing this system will allow only three pallet in the storage type HRS where bin type is L1

Please have a look and let us know whether this meets your requirement

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question