cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While creating Xstep, In order to assign the characteristics to parameters shows an error "characteristic - Data type has not yet been determined"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While creating Xstep, In order to assign the characteristics to parameters shows an error "characteristic - Data type has not yet been determined"

I checked out in possible enteries , It shows that some of the characteristics are already maintained but It is not displayed during assignment. I checked out max no of threads.. Though there is no relevant data.. Pls help me.. Thanks in advance for replies....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally, I find out the answer ... The Steps for others welfare..

The Basic settings of X-Step categories, Destinations, Instructions are normally in PLANT 0001 and Z00P.

1. 1)SPRO-Process management-Process Instructions-Define Process Instruction Categories General.
  2. 2) Select COPY icon- Instruction cat will Display.
  3. 3)Select Library-From that We can find out Basic categories, Destinations, Instructions and its Plant.

4) After getting that, We have to Copy the Basic one to Desired Plant. For that Go,

1. SPRO-Process management-ToolsàCopy Settings between Plants.

5) Enter the from plant and to plant, then mark the necessary settings.

6) Finally all the Basic settings will be copied to the required plant.

7)Then create a X-step for a basic data of process order  then stimulate it to find errors.

Save it and release it for PO if necessary..

Answers (0)