Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for Variance in CO11N

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir :

In CO11N under quantities sub-tab "AFRUD-GRUND - Reason for Variance"  field is available. Is this field is for variation in qty alone. If so, where will we enter variation in activity e.g., My labor took 2 hrs to finish a job against allowed time of 1.5 hrs where the reason is "new to the process or any other".

Is it in REMARK space or any other specific field is available to solve the purpose.

Thanks With Regards,

Dinesh Kumar V.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In OPK0 for your confirmation profile you can define screen 0841 - confirmation short text and 0610 -Additional data reason. Then it will appear in CO11N and you can enter as Remark there.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear R.Brahmankar :

I received the following :

"Field AFRUD-GRUND contained in area Quantities and Additional Text : Message no. RU607"

I could not able to save the screen.

Dinesh.

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Dinesh,

it is because this screen is alredy present in one screen. you can not enter the same field again.

please check the field in co86,

regards,

Solomon

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Also,

In OPK0 there are list of confirmation profiles available. How do i determine which profile is been applied to CO11N.

Will we assign this profiles e.g., "SAP001" anywhere to make it plant specific or order specific ?

I used SU3 tcode (Maintain User Profile) to check this, which shows "CORUPROF -> PP-02", What it is ? What it is not seen in OPK0.

Dinesh.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

OKP0 profile should be assigned to parameter CORUPROF in SU3.

In CO11n header menu User Setting--Confirmation Profile check the same profile is there.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir :

I checked in CO86 and found the field with selection "Input".

If duplication of the field is not possible, then how my requirement can be meet ?

I can not use REMARK SPACE for this purpose bcz I Export this confirmation report to a spreadsheet and apply formula like LOOKUP to this field data. If manual text entry is used in the REMARK SPACE then the text use to specify a problem will differ from user to user.

E.g, One may uses "New Operator" and another one may use "Unskilled Operator" to define a Reason for Variance - low production in activity.

If this field is selection list, can avoid such problems.

Is any other solution ???

Dinesh.

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

the profile wich is maintained as standard profile is works as defalut profile,

if you want user specific than you need to maintain CORUPROF, which will overwrite the defalut profile.

in your case- may be somebody has deleted the profile or maintained wrong value in CORUPROF.

rgds,

Solomon

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The path displays "Confirmation profile used: SAP_STANDARD".

Presently in SU3 against CORUPROF the parameter value is "PP-02". Is PP-02 is a code for confirmation profile, if YES why i can't see this in OPK0.

Also i can't see any profile in OPK0 with code "SAP_STANDARD". Why ?

Is these profiles are maintained via Programs.

Sorry if i'm question seems childish ?

Dinesh.

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Solomon :

Thank you very much. Now i checked and understood how confirmation profile works.

Bad thing is against CORUPROF if we enter BLABLA also it is accepting.

Fine. But still i need a solution entring on Reason for Variance ?

Thanks once-again.

Dinesh.

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I request you to get a solution for this issue.

Its a Client Requirement and this is basic too. Bcz the Variance may Occur in Quality as well as Performance parallel cases. This should be tracked.

Thanks With Regards,

Dinesh.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Customizing Transaction OPK5 you can define reason for variance that you can use in CO11N.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

Yes sir we define Multiple reasons for variance list using OPK5. But in CO11N there is only one field to pick them under quantity tabs. i.e., to enter reason for SCRAP, etc., which are related to Quantity.

My Question Why there is no field to pick reasons for variance in Activity like "slow processing by worker" etc., under activity sub-tab of CO11N.

Tn Short :

1.     Quantity related Variance is captured.

2.     Activity related Variance is Not Captured..

Dinesh.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can have only one reason for variance it can be used for activity or for quantity.

You can use user exit CONFPP07  Single Screen Entry: Inclusion of User-Defined Subscreen.

With this enhancement you can define your own detail areas (screens) that can be issued for the single screen entry of time ticket confirmations.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Denesh,

yes it is used for it, also if you have rework or scrap then this field is used to identify the problem.

you can check setting in spro > production > shop floor control > operation > confirmation > single scren > define single screen entry & please also check define field selection for variance in confirmaiton tab. (tcode - OPK0, OPK5, CO86)

regards,

Solomon