Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BW real-time scenario examples

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All Gurus,

Few months ago I have started learning BW. I have developed reasonable understanding about the BW architecture, ETL process, DWWB, T-code, Extraction data from Flat File as well as R/3. However, most of time I used dummy/test data to produce results.

i am personally not satisfied working with the test data and test scenarios. I looked over the Internet to find real-time scenario, which make sense to understand actual happening and better understanding. I did find some tutorial describing the data-flow and but again Test scenarios.

I need advice if there is any website where I can download real-time examples or someone can help me find them.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sham,

Most of the real time examples you can find only during real time project.

you should be clear on concepts and that's first important thing.

Secondly few real time scenarios you can find as a blog or technical document in SAP SDN.

All the Best.

Regards

Shaik

3 REPLIES 3

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sham,

Most of the real time examples you can find only during real time project.

you should be clear on concepts and that's first important thing.

Secondly few real time scenarios you can find as a blog or technical document in SAP SDN.

All the Best.

Regards

Shaik

0 Kudos

Thank you Sajid for your replay. I have been contacting recruiter lately for the SAP BW opportunities. The general perception is that due to HANA in the market BW position are redundant. Is this what happening?

Please advice.

0 Kudos

Dear Sham,

As far as I know HANA is in demand now.

However there are still opportunities in BW(they say HANA knowledge will be added knowledge).

Regards

Shaik