cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXIT_SAPLMWSB_001

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has anyone used enhancement SAPLMWSB?  Specifically EXIT_SAPLMWSB_001?

I'm looking for a means to block the value for a UD code from being copied to the the standard batch record charcteristic LOBM_UDCODE.

I'm woondering if the above FM might help me do this.

Maybe specifically setting the export value for UD_WA_ACTIVE.

Any thoughts or experiences?

Craig

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

I am sure yours requirement should be a very complex one

I haven't had the chance to work with this exit before. However, I was goggling for some clues for you, and here is one document which you may have already checked -

SAP ABAP Program SAPLMWSB - SAP Datasheet - The Best Run SAP Run SAPDatasheet

Here, I see a FM: VBWS_BATCH_VALUATION_CHANGE_UD and it seems to be of some help.

I have checked one more document - EXIT_SAPLMWSB_001 Activate Workaround: Factory Output - Function - ABAP - SAP

I think as you said, you can use your logic by adding UD_WA_ACTIVE in Export and then valuating batch. But this should be modeled first to check if really this is going to work.

I believe, you can still anticipate some better answers form someone who might have implemented it. Paralelly, please can you shoot a query in ABAP forum too.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I found those two sites but they really don't give anymore info than what is available in the program.  I call those sites "click bait" sites.. They just list a ton of objects and copy in the technical details for it and provide a place for people to make comments.  Very few people ever do.  But the owners fill the pages with adds and just let it sit there and collect clicks for which the advertisers pay.  Once those sites are up, they rarely maintain them or check them. They just sit there collecting ad revenue from clicks.

😞

I was hoping to find someone that has actually used it.

I'll probably take your advice and close this and post it over in the ABAP area.

Thanks!

Craig