Did you mean: 

Multiple instances of one receiver in iFlow

max_rosn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have the following scenario:

Sender (SOAP) -> SAP PI -> (iDoc) ECC

I need to create two different iDoc formats and send to ECC. The iDoc control headers are specified in the channel.

It is not possible to add a receiver which is already assigned in the integration flow.

Any ideas how this can be solved?

One solution as I see it is to add PI as receiver and route the message to a new integration flow. Not very nice.

Br

Max

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Max,

Use Enhanced Interface Determination(Multimapping),

Add two Idocs strucutures in the message Mapping.

max_rosn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

Yea, that would maybe work but with that scenario, how would the IDoc Control Headers be solved? Those are specified in the channel.

Br

Max

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Max,

Instead of giving in the channel,Why dont select the option"Take Sender from paylod" option in the channel and maintain the parameters in the mapping.

Or one more suggestion,Maintain same partner profile for both the idocs.I mean in we21 both the idocs in the same parter profile if feasiblt.

max_rosn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

I will try to skip the IDoc Control Headers in channel, and instead specify them in the mapping.

They need to be dynamic due to the different environments, but I guess that should be solved by variables.

Thanks

Br

Max

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah Max,Thats the best way.Also you can consider my last reply.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

If Raghuraman has solved your issue please mark his right answer (). You should consider that you can help more SCN members in the future with your question (). If you  question has not been solved, don't mark your own answer, that it doesn't show the solution, like the solution.

Regards.

max_rosn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

my apologies, I accidently marked my own answer as correct..

Now it is corrected!

Thanks!

BR

Max