cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process controlled WF- How is number of workitems for SC Decided?

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Forum,

We are using PC work flow and have product category based approval in some cases.

Let me explain the scenario---

• SC has two items, each item has different product category and each product category has a different approver. So for this SC two work items are created and sent to two different approvers. --> This is working fine

• SC has two items, each item has a different product category but both product categories has the same approver. For this SC also two different work items are created and the approver receives two work items in his UWL. --> We want that even for different product categories if the approver is same he should get one work item for both items in SC.

Is there any BADI / Class where I can control the creation of work items based on the condition that approver for each item is different or multiple item has same approver at same level?

Thanks,

Anubhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207661
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Check Decision Type in the screen where steps are created in PCW. It should be 'item based decision for entire document' for your scenario.

Also, what is level type?

Warm Regards,

Shyam Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Can you try it this way.? divide the decisions based on the combination of category and approver user. I hope you are creating a decision set for each distinct product category now.

I dont think, we have any BADI for it.

BR,

Karthik