SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FQ EVENTS - 032

kuntal_das2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am creating 2 additional line items based on cross company and business area validation and determining GL account for the new additional line item

And it is successfully creating additional line items in the event 0032.

But after going out of this event and moving to SAP standard code and reset all the values from t_fkkopk_new(add. line item table) and making it zero values.

My requirment is : When bundle is created, system should create two line items in one document with different contracts.

Pls help .

9 REPLIES 9

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kuntal,

Check the following thread-

FQEVENT-0032 | SCN

I guess this would help you in your issue resolution.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

I have already seen the forum. But it does nt help me.

0 Kudos

What is the FM that you are using for creating the additonal line items?

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I an using fqevents 32 and the FM is : FKK_SAMPLE_0032.

0 Kudos

Hi Kuntal,

FKK_SAMPLE_0032 is the sample FM that SAP has given.

I assume that you have copied it and created a custom one, say, ZFKK_SAMPLE_0032.

I was asking for the FM which you are using to create the additional line items, in the custom FM.

You can use FKK_CREATE_DOC or FKK_GNRLITEM_POST_INTEREST_DOC to post the additional line items in event 0032.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thnk for replying .

I am using FKK_create_doc .. but it not working.

0 Kudos

Hi Kuntal,

Is the FM,FKK_CREATE_DOC,throwing any error?

Alternatvely, you can use the FM FKK_COMPLETE_CHARGE_DOCUMENT or FKK_GNRLITEM_POST_INTEREST_DOC to post the additional line items in event 0032.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

My requriment was like this ...

Can you pls help me ...

While doing bundling for multiple documents of different contract, single bundle document is getting creating with single line item.

FKK_BUNDLE_CREATE is using to create document

Example :----

I have 5 open credit items (Amt 10 & 20 for Cont A and 15, 25 & 35 for Cont B) When bundled, bundle doc X is creating for amount 105 with contract B(as per the standard logic.).

Our Requirement is :

When bundle is created, system should create two line items in one document with different contracts.

For instance ...

I have 5 open credit items (Amt 10 & 20 for Cont A and 15, 25 & 35 for Cont B) When bundled, bundle doc X should be created with two lines

Line 1 for contract A with value as 30

Line 2 for contract B with value as 75

We have tried event 32 for creating additional lines , but not working.

Kind Regards ,

Kuntal Das

0 Kudos

Hi Kuntal,

I don't think it will be done by event 0032.

As you have righlty pointed out, during the bundling of items comprising multiple contracts, the corresponding values are inherited from the item with the largest amount in the bundle item..

So in your scenario, the bundled item is populated with contract B.

Check event 0151.The following information are being passed in this event-

• I_FKKKO Document header of the bundling document
  • I_FKKOP Bundle items
  • T_FKKOP_ORI Table of items to be bundled

The transfer parameterC_FKKOPSF contains the proposed values for specific fields of the new open item. These values can be changed. In the return paramter, E_FKKOPZF, you can specify the additional fields.

Check if the above works, or else you need to do an implicit enhancement in the FM, FKK_BUNDLE_CREATE to cater yuor requirement.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan