Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results recording

former_member186967
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

When i am recording the results through qe11, I am giving the back dates and recording results. But system by default taking the current date. what may be the issue? Please suggest me.

Regards

Ramesh N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Please can you check if the below Start date and Start time in QE11 is helping you -

Else, I think the you use the BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS for result recording where you can update data in structure CHAR_RESULTS for specific values you are looking at like - START_DATE, START_TIME, END_DATE, END_TIME.

Please note -

a) The date (QASR-ERSTELLDAT) is the date when the record is updated in QASR and not the actual start date/end date for inspection. Same idea goes well with other result tables like QASE, QAMR, etc.

b) Start/End dates uploaded in BAPI should be ≥ Lot created on (QALS-ENSTEHDAT) to have consistency in data upload, as I think, there is no check available in BAPI to do this verification.

Thanks,

Arijit

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean inspection start date and time? It accepts back date and the same is stored in database also against the inspection lot. Try passing the inspection lot in BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL and check for value in field START_DATE in table CHAR_RESULTS.

As I tried, I got the same results as you expected! May be you should try with some different inspection lot.

Anand

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tried in my system and it took the back dates with no problem.  I tried numerous ways to get it to default back to the current date.

I wasn't using inspection points.

And it was the times associated with characteristic,

i.e. under Extras-->Inspector, date and inspection time

Maybe a screen print of exactly what you are changing might help us?

Craig