Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP- SFDC integration scenario

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to set up SOAP call between SAP PI and SFDC, the data pulled from SFDC into PI has to be mapped into IDoc and pushed into SAP ECC.

Could you please suggest me how to do scenario.

Thanks,

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

You can achieve this using SOAP to IDOC scenario.

Pls refer below link for more information:

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

We need response from IDOC to SFDC .Is it possible to do Synch scenario ?

Thanks

Reddy.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Yes, you can achieve this with and without BPM.

Without BPM:

Sync-Async without ccBPM - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

With BPM:

SAP PI 7.1 – Step by step guide for SOAP to IDOC scenario using BPM Sync-Async Bridge - ELNETWEVER |...

My suggestion is to use with out BPM one, as it will not affect the performance much compared to BPM one.

former_member257758
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

This seems straight fwd to me. Create the interface with SOAP to IDOC scenarios. Download the WSDL and send to SFDC folks and ask them to push the data using the service you sent.

for more details, Pls refer the below links.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/06/02/troubleshooting-sap-pi-and-salesf...

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50a76cfa-4966-2d10-aba7-da496d9b5...

Thx

Arun

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

For your scenario, i would suggest you to go with Advantaco SFDC adapter. As this adapter is provided by the third party, hence it is chargeable and clients needs to purchase the license for this.

I have personally worked on this adapter and it is very useful for Salesforce integration. You can write queries, to fetch the data from the Salesforce.com database and many more advantages.

Please find below two very good blogs on Salesforce integration for detailed information on the same -

Regards,

Nitin Deshpande

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for the reply.

Present we dont have SFDC adpter in PI. If we want create interface with out sfdc adapter, how i can fetch the data from SFDC.

Regards,

reddy

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

You can achieve this using SOAP to IDOC scenario.

Pls refer below link for more information:

Integrating SFDC with ECC using SAP PI 7.31