cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order error Correct quantity specification (total of three quantities = &)

rishav_raj3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create and confirm a TO from an external system. The external system sends the data (TO number and SU number) and the TO gets created in SAP. We have created an enhancement for Basic IDOC type WMTCID03 using exit EXIT_SAPLLIDI_002.

Now, when a TO has same material in say 2 deliveries the TO gets confirmed. However, the same doesn't happen when the same Material is split in more than 2 deliveries.

For e.g:

Material: 18000 - 1 CAS - Delivery1

18000 - 2 CAS - Delivery2

18000 - 3 CAS - Delivery3

Total number of units to be picked = 6 CAS.

^^ In this scenario TO doesn't get confirmed and throws error Correct quantity specification (total of three quantities = 0)

However, in case as shown below:

Material: 18000 - 1 CAS - Delivery1

18000 - 2 CAS - Delivery2

Total number of units to be picked = 3 CAS.

The TO gets confirmed without any error.

I want to know if I am missing any parameter that might trigger that error. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Rishav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav_raj3
Explorer

Hi,

Found the issue. Sum of the fields PICKM and RESTM should be equal to the total stock in Table T_LTAP_CONF used in exit EXIT_SAPLLIDI_002.

Closing this thread.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

information is not clear,

1) are you creating one single transfer order for all the three delivery ?

2) what are the parameter you are passing in IDoc to confirm the transfer order ?

rishav_raj3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, we are creating one TO for all three deliveries.

In IDOC We are passing the storage unit number and TO number and Warehouse number.