Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

short Link Maintainance for SAP Screen Personas via Portal

former_member211296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Question 1 : Short Link Maintenance:

As per the following SCN blog we are planning to integrate the Personas (2.0 SP3 version) into SAP Portal.

My question is, should I generate this short link maintaince in PRD system directly and create the Iview in the PRD Portal?

or shall I generate the short link maintaince in Dev system and create the Iview in Dev Portal and transport to PRD?

URL Looks like:

http://<servername>:<port>/sap/bc/bsp/persos/mainapp/index.html?

link=00505680028C1EE2AF9A66B9514B1059&sap-client=800

As per the  URL, here we are passing link=00505680028C1EE2AF9A66B9514B1059&sap-client=800

as an application parameter in Portal. (referring the Flavor)

We have created a new Flavor called as HR Overview by copying the PA20 screen. As per my understanding the link =0050......... is referring the corresponding Flavor in the system. Is that same for all the three system (Dev, QA and PRD)

If it is differ we need to create the Short Link maintaince in each system and create the Iview in each Portal seperately?

Question 2:

during the selection of the Personas link / Iview from Portal whether the user will get the login page again? (for the backend authentication).

(Here SSO enabled between Portal and backend ECC system)

Kind Regards,

Prasath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Mohanraj
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Shortlink to be created from respective systems. Means for PRD system, create shortlink from PRD system only.

If SSO is enabled, login page will not appear in portal for Personas flavor.

Regards,

Mohan

Answers (0)