cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Material Ordering in My Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented FIORI shopping cart in our system. The standard behavior of the app is not to submit the shopping cart if Account Assignment and Assignment Type is left blank. Is there a way for the shopping cart to be submitted even if the user didn't specify account assignment and assignment type? I believe this is possible in the back end application. Users can leave account assignment blank if they are ordering the products as "direct material." Would it be also possible to do this in FIORI? And enhancement maybe?

Thanks for your inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

karthikarjun
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi HMN,

Yah it is possible.

In standard application if they maintained assignment and assignment type as a mandatory field. you should enter assignment and its type.

But when you extend this application by using FIORI extension point, you can manipulate according to your requirement.

Thanks,

Karthik A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

In SRM My Shopping cart NWBC, you can actually select a checkbox that will tick the "order as direct" functionality. The fields for both account assignment and assignment type will be disable.

I was wondering if we can do this also in FIORI? Do you happen to know how to do this? Any clues? 

Former Member
0 Kudos

up!