cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to move object. Change lists were not part of the same import IN SAP PI 7.0

0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

i am getting strange issue.

i am transporting from DEV ------------> to Quality and mine is File Transport and we are using SAP PI 7.0

while i am importing , i am getting the error, i have provided the "Target Directroy" and "Server " for the respected communication Channel. till that fine.

but when i am activating the system still  i am getting the Same screen.

Please find the below screen shot.

Kindly request you to help me about this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Once you have edited the channels, try activating it directly instead of going to the changelist tab.

Edit: It won't work because business component is not yet activated. Just activate the objects that do not need comm channels e.g business component, RD, ID and then do the instruction above.

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Thank you Mark. follow the same ..issue got resolved

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Follow Mark suggestion, at least in PI 7.0 when you transport the Integration Directory objects the mandatory fields don't use to be transported, the reason is that in different environments the connections parameters should change. In this way you can edit the communication channels as Mark suggested.

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

I am seeing three channels,for 2 error is thrown.

Did you save the channel?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

I am seeing three channels,for 2 error is thrown.

Did you save the channel?

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the screenshot,it is clearly showing that server and target directory details are missing.

Could you please provide all the channel details in your communciation channel.It seems you have to provide the details in 2 Communication channels.

Please provide the channel configuration screenshot if issue still persists.