cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SINGLE SIGN ON

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to implement single sign on.

We have windows environment,with a domain having AD server.

Our requirement is that user should login with windows login, and then with logon pad, he should just double click on the required server, and he should not ask any user id and password.

We have ECC ERP 6.0 and SOLUTION MANAGER.

Please suggest, how should implement, as we have very less time.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashu Sani,

You can simply implement single sign-on based on Kerberos for your SAP scenarios using SAP Single Sign-On product (license necessary).

Please, find a video that explains the solution and also the end-user experience:

Implementing Single Sign-On with Kerberos Part 1

You will be able to find more details here:

Please, find also the SAP Single Sign-On documentation: SAP Single Sign-On 2.0 – SAP Help Portal Page

You will be able to find info about the SAP Single Sign-On product capabilities also in the solution brief document: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0c95b78-25cb-2e10-5d84-8ca5694b1...

Best regards,

Donka Dimitrova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Donka

With kerberos we are not getting SECURELOGINLIB.SAR.

From where we can download this??

please help, thanks

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashu Sani,

Please, find the respective documentation:

Downloading Secure Login Library - What Is Secure Login? - SAP Library

Please, notice that the Kerberos SSO implementation using the library requires license for the SAP Single Sign-On product (I already mentioned this in my previous post).

Best regards,

Donka Dimitrova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there is any other so that we do not need license.

and one more thing i want to ask, is any other license i will need i will go with kerberos.

Thanks

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashu Sani,

Please, find the supported SSO technologies here:

Integration into Single Sign-On Environments - SAP ERP Central Component Security Guide - SAP Librar...

Please, notice that the SAP ERP Central Component supports the single sign-on (SSO) mechanisms provided by SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP technology. Therefore, you have to consider also the security recommendations and guidelines for user management and authentication that are described here:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_07/helpdata/en/4a/112f1a2228101ee10000000a42189b/content.htm

Regards,

Donka Dimitrova