cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, We have a new requirement from our business team,Freight has to be calculated based on the plant & ship to party transportation zone,We have created a new table and maintained condition record based on the business requirement,But we have maintained pricing type G(Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes)in the copying control VTFL,When we create the billing system is redetermining freight ,But transportation zone not  available in the billing table,So freight value is coming zero.How to determine the transportation zone in VF01, Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But we have maintained pricing type G(Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes)in the copying control VTFL,When we create the billing system is redetermining freight

With this settings system shouldn't redetermine freight. Check again is it G for this item category you are testing on? Also share what is the condition class for ZFRT? Is it A and what is maintained in condition category field in V/06?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr mozzam,

Our sales team will  create each order line item with 100 mt or more than this quantity,We will dispatch materials  partially depending on the production,Freight value will be changed every month,so we have to maintain the pricing type G (Business requirement) , i have attached the condition type screen shot,So kindly advice how to fulfill the business requirement.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just for testing try with pricing type D and share the result. Also try with removing condition condition category F and share the result.

System should not redetermine the price. I am not sure but may be it is behaving like this because this is freight condition.

Thank$

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have any additional logic in program RV61AFZA -> userexit_pricing_rule which could force the price redetermination?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, Expecting solution from SAP experts,Is it possible through enhancement,Pls advice the process.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your query is not clear and needs further explanation.

1. You say in billing freight is getting redetermined and transportation zone is not populating.  Does it mean, transportation zone is flowing in sale order?
  2. Did you check in the Analysis screen from the condition tab of billing?  If so, what was the message showing in that screen
  3. Is the Ship To is same as Sold To or different?  If different, did you check in Ship To master data whether Transportation zone is maintained
  4. Did you check whether the condition record is maintained for the required combination with the current validity dates?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,Order level transportation zone is coming and condition value also picking,i am attaching the billing price analysis screen shot.i hope it will give the exact problem.