cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Enterprise Support to Standard Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

Is SAP Standard support still available? Can one change the support maintenance from SAP Enterprise Support to Standard Support?

Appreciate if you could provide SAP links as proof.

Thanks and regards,

Jai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

The SAP Enterprise Support program applies to all SAP customers and replaces previous support offerings, including SAP Standard Support and SAP Premium Support. All of SAP’s previous support offerings will be gradually replaced with the new Enterprise Support program, so it’s vital that all SAP customers make themselves familiar with the details of the new program.

You would need to contact SAP Customer Center of Expertise ("Customer COE")

Check the link in below

SAP Maintenance Plans | Services & Support | SAP

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCIQFjABahUKEw...

Regards,

Piyawat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyawat,

We are a VAR Partner and a PCOE. One of our customer is inquiring regarding transfer to standard support.

According to this link http://global.sap.com/corporate-en/news.epx?pressid=12477SAP Enterprise Support customers can opt to move to SAP Standard Support at the beginning of each calendar year, starting in 2010.

Thanks and regards,

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

You can check the link below.

Understanding the new world of SAP support services

You may need to call +1-800-872-1727 if you are in USA. Or go to SAP Software & Solutions | Technology & Business Applications then scroll down to the bottom page then change the country. Click on contact us then it will show you the SAP Contact Number. Or you can use the live chat

Regards,

Piyawat

Bernhard
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hai Jai,

I´d recommend to get in contact with the Partner Advisory Organization - let me know via mail if it is not clear how to reach out to them, I will help to follow up. They can inform you about the details from a contractual and from a content perspective.

Regards

Bernhard