Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZSearch Field added in Confirmation Powl not working

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

I have added a ZSearch field in the confirmation powl . But when I am trying to find the Confirmation its giving 0 result .  I have added the field with the help of . Don't know where am I missing .

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207661
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Did you implemented enhancement spot /SAPSRM/BD_CLL_POWL_FEEDER or not?

Check in class method /SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SEL_RSLT if you are getting any values in Import parameters or not.

Also, check if without this custom filter are you getting results.

Warm Regards,

Shyam Agrawal

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shyam Agrawal ,

Yes I have implemented the spot and under that I have implemented /SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SELCRIT.  But not sure if I have done it correctly . As I am not able to get any data in my confirmation POWL

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam .

former_member207661
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please check in debug mode, if in import parameter of this method you are getting any data or not.

Second, check if query is working fine when custom field is left blank.

This will not solve the problem but may give an idea on what to check.

Warm Regards,

Shyam Agrawal

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam Agrawal ,

Do you have any idea about the confirmation table , From where I should fire the query . Like one I found  bbp_pdhgp. But that's not helping me out. Do you have any idea from where I should select .Moreover without the Creator field the data is getting displayed in the table of the confirmation POWL .

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

former_member207661
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

As it is POWL Query, it should be triggered from Portal Search screen for Confirmation. I don't think it will be triggered from SE16, if that's what you meant.

It is shown in the blog also which you have referred.

Regarding Table for Confirmation, in SRM all document data is stored in same tables(tables are not specific to a document type), some of which are

CRMD_ORDERADM_H

CRMD_ORDERADM_I

BBP_PDHGP

BBP_PDIGP and so on..

Warm Regards,

Shyam Agrawal