cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After runing Reconstruct,the wrong record in table doesn't change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Due to some network attached to the WBS was deleted,we surprisely found the record in RPSCO was wrong(The WBS and the network was settled.).In table RPSCO the record for the wbs which object indicator is '4" and the "WRTTP=4" is wrong.And we have tried running CJEN and re-acitve the budget avalibility,it is still the wrong value .We have also cancel the "deleted" flag for the network,but seems also ineffective.

As below,the sum record for the WBS which object indicator "4" and " WRTTP=4"should be 0,but it has value.I dont know the reason,who can help me to find is?Thank a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Dear Wang Hong

Run the program KPOR_DEL_ORDER_CORRECT followed by CJEN.

For more details refer 

171193 - PS-IS: Incorrect costs for deleted orders/networks

327081 - Costs/payments of deleted activities in project reports

Regards

Vijay Kumar Hebbal

Former Member

Dear  Vijay Hebbal:

According to what you said ,I run the program  KPOR_DEL_ORDER_CORRECT at first ,then I run the CJEN again.The problem is solved.The wrong data which object indicator '4' and WRTTP=‘4’ was removed from the table 'RPSCO''.And the WBS actual cost is right now. Thanks very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the issue is resolved request you to mark my solution as correct one and award points

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please check the program RKANBU01 maybe that can help you to remove kind of cost from RPSCO table. even you said already you did CJEN project data Reconstrution.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Brendan_Ward
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Wang Hong,

CJEN updates RPSCO based on values in the CO tables. Are you able to find the corresponding record in the relevant CO table? I suggest running RKACSHOW for the OBJNR = PR00000545 to investigate this. This will determine whether the issue is with CJEN or with the update of CO.

Regards,

Brendan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Wang Hong

Even I am facing the same issue if you find any solution please let us know