Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme designer for WDA applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to use theme designer for my WDA applications. I was able to copy a theme on the theme designer interface, but when i try to preview, it says : "Preview: The entered target page could not be loaded; please check the entered URL".

I have the same error message for standard themes as well. The application loads with default theme instead of the theme specified.

We are running on Netweaver 7.02 patch 12 and have installed and have UI Add on 1.0 patch 12.

Thanks in advance for your help.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member288925
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Prisford,

there could be several reasons for this issue:

- Issues with domain relaxing

- Network timeouts

- Unsupported preview application

Since this could get rather complex I would recommend to open a customer incident on the component CA-UI2-THD. If you open a HTTP connection we can analyse the issue and quickly supply a solution.

Thank you and kind regards,

Steffen Schneider

0 Kudos

Thank you. We will log a ticket for this.

Regards,

Prisford Pereira

0 Kudos

I'm also facing this issue - when I try to access any NWBC application previews I get the same error message: "Preview: The entered target page could not be loaded; please check the entered URL".

However, when I select any of the other UR controls, they're displayed successfully. We're on 1.12 - so the "Company Logo" note that I've seen on other threads is not applicable for us.

In the inspect element I see the URL that is failing has the ending /sap/public/bc/ui2/nwbc/.theming

- I suspect that the issue here is the .theming instead of theming.

Please advise.

0 Kudos

We applied note: 2171959 and it ended up resolving this issue.