cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous(SOAP <--> PI <--> ECC proxy)

former_member305064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm working on a synchronous scenario(SOAP<-->PI<-->Proxy(ECC)). Here whats happening is when i triggered a message from SOAP UI for the first time i'm able to see the message in PI and getting the response from ECC as well but when i triggered a message second time on the same day getting the following error in sedner SOAP channel and also not receiving the Payload to Moni. Please help me out on this issue.

Error in channel/Moni : Application:TRANSFORMER_EXCEPTION

Here in the sender channel i checked the Do not use soap envelope,use encoded header,use query string.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sathish,

Configure a new channel and try once.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member305064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Thanks for your reply. I have configured new channel with same parameters as original channel and triggered 2 messages from SOAP UI and it successfully processed as of now issue resolved. But i'm wondering why the issue persists with the original channel...Please help me here even i cleared SLD cache,JVM cache,data cache in the administartion tab in the java stack(Using PI7.11) and tried to trigger a message with the old channel but same issue persists.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

TRANSFORMER_EXCEPTION looks like an error on the proxy. If you have checked Do Not Use SOAP Envelope, make sure that:

1. In the request message mapping, you are removing it (Java/XSLT mapping). By default, SOAP UI always has a SOAP Envelope on its requests

2. In the response message mapping, you are adding it (Java/XSLT mapping)

3. In the Soap Sender channel append &nosoap=true at the end of the URL.

Otherwise, you can just uncheck the Do Not Use SOAP Envelope

Regards,

Mark

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sathish,

Here in the sender channel i checked the Do not use soap envelope,use encoded header,use query string.

So your adding the soap header using XSLT or beans?

Try once unchecking all these options.