cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with EM Web UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the following requirement to incorporate in Web UI to post event messages.

1. Click on multiple lines in the EM Web UI.

2. Click on send Event Message.

3. A pop up will come out (with yes and no option) which will show for how many line items,  it will be possible to send event message (let say x).

4. If we proceed with yes.. then only it will post event messages for those no. of lines (x no. of lines).

Will It be possible through any particular FM in the preprocessing  functions or we have to enhance the Web UI to incorporate the same.

Regards,

Ratnakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnakar,

I don't think it is possible to post event message for multiple lines and give popup.

However, this can be achieve through custom enhancing WebUI.

You may need to custom in three areas:

1. Enhance Webdynpro component controller /saptrx/em_fpm_ui->COMPONENTCONTROLLER and EV_SENDING (Send Evt Msg / Report All Expected Events), MORE_WIN (Popup) in SAP EM WebUI.

2. Check this SAPTRX/CL_EVENT_MSG_PROCESSOR->PROCESS_EVENTS (Process a set of event messages).

3. Interface Class /SAPTRX/CL_EM_FPM_UI or /SAPTRX/CL_EM_WDA_UI

4. Enhance BADI -/SAPTRX/BADI_MESSAG-> /SAPTRX/IF_EX_BADI_MESSAGE-> BEFORE_PROCESSING

This is a little bit tedious job but can be achieved.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnakar,

I haven't come across any config for this popup but you can verify the data before posting.

On the Event Message Profile ( under Web Interface->Define User Profiles  ) there is a check box for "Verify Data". If you check it, you can verify the data before you post it but I don't think it will tell number of EHs you selected.

You can also check the BADI /SAPTRX/WDA_UI and see if you can do anything here.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vishnu

I have tried your suggestion on my end in selecting the check box "Verify Data", however this have not produced a verification pop up box. Any idea what else could be missing in the config?

Regards,

Melvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melvin,

This flag will not help for reporting the events but only help the confirmations. Please see TRA10_FWDAGENT for example.

Thanks,

Vishnu