Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to JDBC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have scenario from RFC to JDBC.

How can i build this interface? ,

Once we run a SQL query from PI(Ex: date )  once we sent an date it will trigger through PI to JDBC, Next  given date data should reach to ECC through PI.

And later once we click on post data button in ECC  same data should pass to database through PI.

How can I build this interface, Can you please help me done this.

Is this required to use BPM for this?

Regards

Balu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We are developed RFC to JDBC Sync interface in that When we trigger from ECC it getting error.

we are getting when we trigger function module in ECC This is the error

"Short text

"Wrong Sender Agreement:The Sender agreement does not have channel"

Some times we are seeing success message. and for this we are not getting any response in PI moni.

Cheers

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Charan,

So your scenario is like

JDBC->PI-JDBC

then

JDBC->PI->ECC

Then

ECC->PI->JDBC

?

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

You are right, the sequence seems to be initiated on DB side. I think if there is a Form on Oracle for example, the DB programmer can call via SOAP to PI in SOAP - Proxy scenario for example.

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ya..correct Inaki..If the discussed the flow is correct,then that should be the correct approach.Let us wait for the reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Thanks for your response.

Before it was working fine using BPM.

But now with out BPM we are developing the interface.

ECC(RFC) - PI - JDBC

request to JDBC

JDBC - PI - ECC(RFC)

Response to ECC

Again same data we should display in ECC and same data should pass to data base.

ECC(RFC) to JDBC.

Any further help..

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Again same data we should display in ECC and same data should pass to data base.

ECC(RFC) to JDBC.

you mean the response data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes.. that response data we should pass to database again

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Charan,

you can try this

You can use beans for the first flow.

ECC(Sync Proxy)----> PI ----- > JDBC

JDBC---------------->PI----------->ECC

Once the data is displayed you can trigger one more proxy to send the data back to JDBC

ECC(Async Proxy)------------->PI--------> JDBC..

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charan,

No doubt Raghuraman option is  the best choice. You should think that your old ccBPM flow control must be done in another place. The easiest way is to do an extra effort on the ECC and to develop this control, that it is really easy for an ABAP developer. Right now, like you are changing your old scenario you can try to use an ABAP proxy, better than RFC, more efficient, easier to manta in and with the possibility of the monitoring.

There are another alternatives like to do a sync ECC Proxy - ECC Proxy with jdbc lookup on the request and response, but definitely the best way is to develop two scenarios or to use beans as Raghuraman explained.

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charan,

BPM is not needed, even i will advice you to do a Proxy - JDBC scenario.

First of all you need to deploy the jdbc drivers on PI. (http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8000cffc-6b92-2d10-3493-f2ac13992...)

Later you can do your scenario. If you choose a proxy as a sender you have a good example here http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0ac1a33-debf-2c10-45bf-fb19f6e15...

From ECC perspective, the ABAPers only need to call the proxy, similar than call a RFC.

Regards.