cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Agreement (ZHL3) - Rounding Quantity Issue - SAP P12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Afternoon All,

I'm hoping somebody can assist. I'm having an issue with a schedule agreement, more so at delivery note creation.

Our customer calls off 450 cons, we have a rounding quantity of 370, so I would expect to see 740 as the end delivery quantity. Everything that I can see in the material master data and the ZHL3 schedule agreement displays the rounding quantity of 370.

Our shipping agent is seeing a rounding quantity of 310, and increases this to 370. Which is short of what the Customer is calling for.

Would anyone know of any any checks I can make, to try and find this rouge 310?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is ZHL3 and what is SAP P12?

Does this play any role for the question about rounding?

Where do you have the rounding quantity of 370? which transaction and which field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ZHL3 is the schedule agreement order type, P12 is the SAP platform. No this wouldn't play any role, it was just to clarify.

The 370 is maintained in the schedule agreement (Transaction VA32). This is also set-up in Sales Org One (MM02).

The issue appears at delivery note creation, using VL02N. TableL LIPS, field: LFIMG

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a rounding profile assigned in Material master sales org 1 view, or only a delivery quantity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's nothing maintained in the rounding profile, was driven from the delivery unit.

Do you think maintaining the rounding profile in place of the delivery unit, could potentially over write my rogue 310?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, it was just to find out the 310 could have been defaulted from a rounding profile.

Let me try to understand in more depth.

In VA32 you enter the pick quantity  and then you create the delivery. Later you post goods issue via VL02N. This is a described process from SAP Best practice document.

What quantity was entered in VA32?

Was this 370 ? Andd when you open VL02N it immediately appears as 310?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've taken some screen shots, this all seems to be driven by the "Old Value".

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nothing new with the screenshots, you said all this before.

But I still do not know what was entered in VA32 when the delivery was created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

450 was the quantity entered into VA32.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you check the change log of the material master to see if the delivery unit was changed after the schedule quantities got entered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The last changes made to the material master was on 30.06.2015, chaging from 450 to 370.

The requirement we've been discussing was loaded into VA32 on 03.09.2015.