cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition KP02 problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i got a problem with the condition tyep KP02.

In VK11 , I defined for customer 1360 the discount of 20 Euro, if one pallet is filled.

see attached pic

However, as I tried to create an standard order, I got a percentage of 20 Euro , even if the total amount is less than one pallet.

e.g. 10 Pcs , then I got 4 euro as discount.

My expectation was, if less than 50 Pcs, then it should not provide any discount.

Could any one help to explain how that happens ?

\

thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly Maintain the scales

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I have a  further question, please kindly refer to the reply above, if you got time

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have any other items in the sales order?

KP02 is a group condition, so in case the quantity of other items amount to 1 PAL, it will be applied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Veselina,

but I put only one material in the order, thus, KP02 condition value should be 0 .

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, since this is the only item in your sales order, then is it possible that somebody changed by mistake the calculation type for KP02 to be C - quantity instead of B - fixed amount? With such condition record you can get results like the screenshots you shared.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Veselina,

first thanks again, but I tried, as told, I deleted the old condition record in VK12 and create a new one with calculation type B, for 25 euro discount for 1 PAL.

but I still got the problem as shown below.

do you maybe know how it happened?

thanks

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VK12 you can only change the scale type, but not the calculation type.

Can you double-click on KP02 condition in the order and share the details?

It should look something like that in a standard system (mine is from a full pallet with free goods item):

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Veselina,

it was very nice of you to provide the help.

I may found the reason.

actually i need to click "Scales(F2)" in VK12 to define "From " e.g. 1 PAL , 25 Euro discount. Then the scalebasis would be set as "C" -  Quantity Scale. Then in order , it looks the same as your screenshot. ( in my previous settings, there was no "Scale" tab if i double click KP02 in conditions in sales order item).

*** scale basis would be changed to C automatically, after I use "Scales"

There is another question, because the "Cal.type" of KP02 is B, ( fixed amount), thus even if I defined 1 PAL 25 Euro discount, then even the total value is 10 PALs, the KP02 value is stil - 25 EURO.

If I want set -25euro per PAL for all items, do you know how should I set in condition record ?

Or I need to change the calculation type to C - quantity ?

Thanks again!

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you actually need to have a discount applied to the complete order based on the quantity of ordered full pallets? Or only to specific order items with certain material properties?

Please explain the exact business case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

The business need could be based on the whole order, which means, all items could use the same pallet, thus I assume the KP02 is the write group condition.

my previous question was , KP02 i can only put scales like from 1 PAL -25 EURO. Hence no matter how many products sold in order, there would be max. -25EURO discount.

However what I need is ----- every full pallet would be 25 EURO, e.g. if 2 Pallets in order, then should be 50 Euro discount.

It seems KP02 with cal.type B ( fixed amount ) can not meet the requirement. Should I create a similar one with type C ?

Thanks