cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date time conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

date time stamp from SAP (available) YYYYMMDDTHHMMSS, for example, 10:35:03AM on September 12, 2003 would read as 20030912T103503. If only date is available, place zeros for HHMMSS

is it possible to do it using standard  functions(Graphical mapping) or do I have write udf code to do this. if its the case.. Could you please provide me some sample code

input format : 20030912T103503

output format : 10:35:03AM on September 12, 2003

Regards,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vishnu,

thankyou very much

it's useful to me

regards,

suresh

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Glad to hear that.

Can you pls close the thread.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Does your query has been resolved. If yes, then pls close the thread as it will help other scners who are facing the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu:

I have a question about RFC2JDBC.when i send data from sap to PI,CM give errors like this:

Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'WMS_LIKP' (structure 'statement'): java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00936: Missing expressions! But I don't know why!

Please..

Regards,

Lion

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Can you pls open a new thread and post the query with error details/screenshots so that scn experts can help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Similar query has been answered in the below thread. Please check and let me know if you still facing any issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vishnu,

thanks a lot

it's useful to me

regards,

suresh