cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accordion like control in Open UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

we are implementing Agentry application on SMP3.0 we need some UI improvement to be implement with Open UI. I need to know if we have this functionalists implemented

1) Accordion like UI

2) Edit the row in list view screen

it will be great if we can get some example or User guide for the same.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Open UI gives you the ability to implement whatever you desire.  The question of can it be done will be dependent how much code you want to write and what the platform UI capabilities are.  I would suggest starting with looking at the standard controls available for your platform to see what is available.  Using a standard control for the platform will simplify your implementation compared to creating a full on custom control.

The Open UI SDK contains many (albeit simplistic) example controls for all three platforms (Android, iOS, WPF) that you can use as a starting point for developing your own control.

In terms of documentation for creating a control I am not really aware of anything as everything is platform specific.  There is some documentation in the online help around setting up your environment and getting started.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill

Thanks for reply.We are planning to write the code for IOS device, as Ipad is our target device. Where i can find the standard controls for IOS which i can implement using IOS. Where i can find Open UI SDK.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The Open UI SDK is part of the Agentry Toolkit in the SMP3 SDK.

As for the standard controls for iOS, I would suggest you start with the Apple documentation for iOS apps on their developer site.

Have fun!

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks bill that will help. do you have any idea about my another issue.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3796966

Answers (0)