SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-CA Manual outgoing cheque printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm facing some issues printing the cheques created from FP50 - Manual outgoing cheque Lot. Does this transaction send cheque form automatically to the spool or there must be another transaction to print the created cheque.

I also tried to use FPCH1 Online cheque printing and enter the document number created with FP50, but system issues the message FKCHK311 :

"A check has already been issued for payment document"

Can someone guide me through the required steps to have cheques created from FP50 sent to the spool ?

Thanks in advance.

Karim

4 REPLIES 4

Mark_W
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Have you checked SP01 to see if a spool has been created?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I figured out that there's no printout because events 0724: Correspondence: Print Checks, and 0725: Correspondence: Create Checks are not imlemented.

Thanks

karim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karim,

i have activated events 0724: Correspondence: Print Checks, and 0725: Correspondence: Create Checks, but still getting the message FKCHK311 :

"A check has already been issued for payment document"

could you please help me on this.

Thanks

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Try to use Tcode FPCOPARA to print the generated correspondence, at the Correnpondence Selection tab, input 0015 Print Check as correspondence type.

Karim