Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Sender IDOC_AAE

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I have a File->Idoc_AAE Scenario.

As of now we have selected "Apply control record from payload" in the Receiver Idoc Channel.

If we unselect the option from where Idoc Sender control records will be selected.

Please some throw light on this.

And also can I manually configure the control records in the " Override Control records"option in the channel.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

We could populate the control records of the IDOC in two ways. One is at the mapping level and checking the option apply control records from payload in the channel.

Other way is achieved if we maintain the adapter specific identifiers for the business components in ID and we will uncheck the apply options in the channel.

We can use Override control header option to have more control on the control parameters from configuration end.

Refer the below blog and snote for more information:

1865074 - IDoc_AAE:Override Control Headers does not work

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Vishnu,

It worked.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

If you uncheck the option of Apply control records from payload, then you need to manually map it in your Mapping. There are different fields of IDOC which needs to be like RCVPRT, RCVPRN for receiver partner details and SNDPRT and SNDPRN for Sender partner details of the header segment of the IDOC - EDI_DC40.

Regards,

Nitin Deshpande

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

Thanks for the reply.Already I did this.My questions was alternate for this.