cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up "AND" and "OR" conditions of Attributes in 10.1

0 Kudos

Dear Team,

We are migrating from GRC5.3 to GRC10.1(SAP-> NonSAP) with Oracle Back end using Green Light Adapter.

after migration , we are able to see the Initiators,path,stages of 5.3 in 10.1 but we are unable to see the AND and OR conditions of the Attributes from 5.3 to 10.1. We have a file of about 10,854 Records of Attributes (with conditions AND ,OR and NOT) downloaded from 5.3. Please let us know the best possible way to set this up in 10.1..Where and how quickly... Any suggestions would be of great help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

didn't get your question. What exactly do you mean? AND/OR in the rule set? Or in the initiator rule?

Please share more details and screenshots.

Thanks and regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro,

AND/OR in the Initiator Rule. We have downloaded the same from 5.3. It has a set of 10,854 records under the below format set up with AND and OR conditions. How do we get this set up done in 10.1

For Ex: This is in the Excel format from 5.3

Workflow     Workflow Initiator     Request Type          Attribute                Condition           Line

(the Workflow)  (Initiator)           (Role/Application) (Role/Connector)    (AND,OR,NOT)     (1-1000)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

since 10.X has a new workflow engine (MSMP) this cannot be migrated easily from 5.3. In my projects I have always re-implemented the whole workflow.

As far as I know with the migration tool you can export the workflows. BRFPlus offers the possibility to update decison tables from Excel. Hence I recommend to set up the logic in Excel (since it seems to be complex) and upload to BRF+. Therefore see: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/de/b8/e03486d1df48c6baa3c4354f5198ee/content.htm?frameset=...

Regarding the operators used in BRF decision tables please see here: Decision Table Expression - Business Rule Framework plus (BRFplus) - SAP Library

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

Answers (0)